Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
MissMoonShine
Admin

Data de înscriere : 14/12/2008
Varsta : 23
Localizare : Romania , Cluj - Napoca

MesajSubiect: Despre X-Japan   Dum Dec 14, 2008 6:41 pm

X Japan este o formaţie japoneză ce şi-a inceput activitatea in 1982, fiind formata de catre bateristul si pianistul Yoshiki Hayashi si vocalistul Toshimitsu "Toshi" Deyama. Numele pe care l-au folosit la inceput a fost X (エックス), grupul avand primul succes in 1989 cand au scos al doilea album, Blue Blood. La inceput au canta power/speed metal, mai tarziu gravitand inspre un sunet mai progresiv, neuitand vreodata baladele. Dupa alte 3 albume, s-au desfiintat in 1997. Membrii:

* Toshimitsu "Toshi" Deyama (, Deyama Toshimitsu?) – vocalist
* Hideto "hide" Matsumoto ( Matsumoto Hideto) – chitara solo
* Tomoaki "Pata" Ishizuka ( Ishizuka Tomoaki) – chitara
* Hiroshi "Heath" Morie ( Morie Hiroshi) – bas (din 1992)
* Yoshiki Hayashi ( Hayashi Yoshiki) – tobe si pian
* Taiji Sawada ( Sawada Taiji) – bas (pana in 1992)

Din pacate Hide [ Matsumoto Hideto ] a murit in 1995 Sad
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://jrock.topic-zone.com
just the hell girl

Varsta : 23

MesajSubiect: hide's death R.I.P   Dum Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

[i][b] On the morning of May 2nd 1998, the world of Japanese music lost one of it's brightest and most influential musicians. Former X Japan lead guitarist Hideto Matsumoto known as "hide" was found dead in his apartment by suicide. He was found with a towel around his neck tied to the bathroom door having apparently hung himself. Hide was reportedly drunk at the time, but it still does not give any clue as to why he killed himself. He always seemed to be the most grounded member of X Japan and with a flourishing career and so much to live for, it baffles fans such as me as to why it would come to such a thing. I sometimes hear American fans compare this to the suicide of Nirvana vocalist Kurt Cobain since it also had an enormously profound effect on the youth and the music industry of Japan. However I feel that such a comparison is too narrow and doesn't give justice to hide. While Kurt Cobain was a talented man who wrote good music, his influence on American music mostly had to do with being at the right place at the right time. However I feel that hide was a true musical genius above and beyond the cream of the crop. But it is quite true that Hide's death had a huge effect. 50,000 fans reportedly showed up for the funeral, stretching a kilometer from the temple. 12,000 actually attended the wake. 26 people were hospitalized as many fans fainted and a few others attempted to commit suicide. After the wake, two people died by suicide. It was a very sad time, but the purpose of this page is not a memorial. Rather than his death, I'd like to focus on the life of this great man. He gave so much to Japanese music and it's that that I wish to talk about. Yes he died, but he left one hell of a legacy.
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
bizzareboy

Varsta : 24

MesajSubiect: Re: Despre X-Japan   Lun Dec 15, 2008 7:02 pm

imi placeau mult......pacat ca s-au deaspartit......si imi place k folosesc foarte mult instrumentele mai mult chiar decat vocea:Dasta am remarcat eu farao
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Despre X-Japan   

Sus In jos

Despre X-Japan
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» ce stiti despre casatoria in tunisia

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum